Home » Drôme : Visits and festivities
Discover Buis-Les-Baronnies and the roads of lavander, olive trees and wine.
During summer time you will fall in love with the charms of Provence, it's festivities and festivals: "Choralies" of Vaison-la-Romaine, "Choregies" of Orange, the festival of Avignon, the famous olive oil of Nyons...You will also appreciate the cuisine and wines of Provence
Useful links »
A region full of history
- Market square with 15th century arcades
- Dominican convent (1594)
- Ursuline convent (1679)
- The old Romanesque bridge (1690)
- Fountain with dolphins (1713)
- Notre Dame de la Compassion chapel (18th century)
- Pierrelongue with its church built on a rock
- Grignan and its famous château of the countess of Sévigné
The Provençal markets
- Mondays : Bédoin, Bollène, Tulette, la Motte-Chalancon
- Tuesdays : Vaison-la -Romaine, Grignan
- Wednesdays : Buis-les-Baronnies, Rémuzat, Malaucène, Valréas
- Thursdays : Nyons, Orange
- Fridays : Mirabel-aux-Baronnies, Taulignan, Carpentras, Dieulefit.
- Saturdays : Buis (petit marché de producteurs), Mollans-sur-Ouvèze, Montbrun-les -Bains
- Sundays : Nyons (June to September)
- Grignan nocturnal festivities
- Avignon festival from mid-July to mid-August
- Chorégies of Orange
- Choralies of Vaison-la-Romaine
- Illumination of the Saint Julian rock every Saturday following • Ascension Thursday.
- The artists in the streets of Mollans-sur-Ouvèze on the third weekend of July.
- The Buis-les-Baronnies International Lime Fair on the 1st Wednesday of July
- Jazzin Buis-les-Baronnies half august